We have a team of approximately 50 technical staff operating from a professionally managed office with the backup of a large inventory warehouse onsite.
Over the years we have primarily been involved in larger commercial and industrial contracts for the gas utilities and we carry out domestic and commercial gas installation and hot water maintenance – providing a 24 hour and 7 day energy response service for our customers.
We believe that gas will play a vital role in Australia’s future energy needs and MTC Gas is committed to being a part of the industry’s future growth.
- Over 25 years experience in the gas industry
- 50 + staff available for a full and complete service to our clients
- Preferred contractors to the large energy companies AGL Origin and APA
- 24/7 emergency response
- Brisbane based family business
Recently completed projects
- Chevron Towers : complete commercial hot water installation
- Eco Prop Industrial : Large pipework installation from LPG bullet through to industrial sand dryers
- Qld Gas Brisbane : New gas reticulation network for 44 homes
Con founded MTC Gas in Sydney in 1989 after working in Australia for AGL, and, with his British Gas and AGL experience, managed various projects in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania before relocating the business to Queensland in 1996.
Con has combined his hands-on gas fitter experience with his experience of managing interstate projects to secure a number of major clients in Queensland, as well as establishing MTC Gas as a leading domestic gas installation and service company in South East Queensland.
At MTC Gas Matt is responsible for ensuring that all projects meet stringent internal work quality and safety standards. He is also responsible for overall management of large installation and service projects, anything from complex gas installations for heavy industry to new commercial development projects, to overseeing maintenance contracts for high rise buildings from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.